Monday 23 September 2013

Food - Alor Corner Nasi Lemak

One of our favourite all-time breakfast is the Nasi Lemak at Jalan Alor. Its at the corner of Jalan Alor, thus the name Alor Corner Nasi Lemak.
In the morning if we are early and have the cravings for nasi lemak, we will drop by the Alor Corner Nasi Lemak. It is just a stall setup at the corner with no tables and chairs. We can only 'bungkus' away.

Jalan Alor is famous for its variety of food available. Early morning you will find lots of early birds sipping on their coffee and tea while having their breakfast.
Back to Alor Corner Nasi Lemak. The stall is very popular and it is usually packed with customers. As you can see from the photo, the queue is already quite long by the time I arrived.

They have a wide variety of dishes for you add on to your Nasi Lemak. They have fried chicken, curry chicken, beef rendang, kerang, cili sotong, and lots more. Apart from that they sell lontong and kuih-kuih.
As usual, I add on beef rendang and my wife decided to have sayur lontong that day. Usually she will pick the cili sotong.
The nasi lemak with beef rendang (RM 5) is delicious. The beef is not tough but I find the quality has dropped slightly. For the nasi lemak with lontong (RM 3), I can't comment since I didn't try it before but from the photo that my wife sent to me it looks delicious as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment